KAPTON® FLEXIBLE HEATING ELEMENT
The Kapton® flexible heating elements, due to their small thickness (0,10÷0,15mm), can be easily fitted to different kind
of metal surfaces and guarantee a fast and uniform heat transfer. The uniform thermal distribution of the heating
allows to avoid abnormal thermal expansions and to manage all the power with the maximum efficiency.
The Kapton® insulation guarantees 260°C maximum working temperature. The high bond performance of the adhesive film
allows an easy fixing on steel and plastic surfaces.
The etched foil technology allows to design the flexible element according to the requests of the customer, since it is
possible to customize shape, dimensions, voltage and power;
for this reason the Heatfor flex elements are suitable for a lot of different applications.
Here below the main features of the Kapton® flexible heating elements:
• Possibility to customize shape, dimensions, voltage, power and configuration of the element;
• Extremely thin element;
• Uniform surface heating distribution;
• Possibility to get different specific power on the same element;
• Easy to fix by adhesive film;
• Possibility to control the temperature by a temperature control on the heater like thermostat, PT100, J/K probes, thermo fuses etc;
• Heating loss reduction;
• Voltage range from 1 to 400V;
• Possibility to have double voltage supply 115-230V on the same element;