AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR
Raising the Bar for High-Accuracy Measurement
Hioki pass-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6877 is a DC to 1 MHz/2000A sensor, ideal for evaluating the inverter power conversion efficiency in next generation devices.
The CT6877 delivers a wide frequency band and excellent noise resistance, prerequisites for properly evaluating inverters motors used in electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles, a class of devices that continue to move toward ever larger currents and higher-frequency switching.
CAT III 1000 V
• - Easily measure large 2000A currents to meet applications in EV, HEV testing
• - Improved noise resistance performance through a stronger shield lets you accurately measure current buried in noise
• - High accuracy measurement realized through flat frequency characteristics and CMRR performance
• - More enhanced environmental resistance performance than ever before lets you measure in -40 to 85°C situations
• - Improved basic accuracy of ± 0.04% and phase accuracy of ± 0.1°
• - Superior frequency characteristics of DC to 1 MHz (amplitude)
• - Meet a wide range of applications from measuring battery charge/discharge to the secondary side of inverters in photovoltaic power generation and fuel cell evaluation, etc.
• - Monitor waveforms when paired with oscilloscopes or Memory HiCorders and Sensor Unit
Basic specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year, Post-adjustment accuracy guaranteed for 1 year)
Rated current - 2000 A AC/DC
Max. allowable input - Within the derating range, (within the specified range up to ±3200 Apeak )