The HUKSG1 steel portable/mobile lifting gantry crane is a bespoke gantry manufactured by Hoist UK, in the UK and can be customised to a customers unique requirements. By design this steel portable gantry is extremely mobile and stable on all surfaces, as well as being mounted on rotating wheels for indoor use. The gantry system can manage loads from 500kg to 5,000kg.
Ideally suited for workshop operations, the gantry can be assembled and disassembled as needed making it an ideal solution for environments where space is an issue. It is delivered disassembled, together with I profile beam and its galvanised bolt work is quick and easy to assemble and commission.
• - Open profile beam
• - Welded construction in three main components (two legs and one beam)
The HUKSG1 Bespoke Steel Portable / Mobile Gantry features the following technical characteristics:
• - Safe working loads available: 500kg/1,000kg/1,600kg/2,000kg/3,200kg/5,000kg
• - Spans available are 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5/5 metres
• - Heights to underside of 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 metres
• - Supplied with locking castors on two wheels
• - Gantry is finished in RAL1028 melon yellow polyurethane finish
• - Suitable for hoists lifting speeds to 8m/min
• - White polyamide wheels for up to 3,200kg SWL
• - Polyurethane wheels for 5,000kg SWL
• - Can be fully disassembled
• - A range of painting options and electrical kits available