Lift Intercom Desription
1. Stainless steel 304 body for easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Hands-free, double loudspeaker.
4. Weather resistant to IP55 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Support hotline calling. Support induction loop(optional)
7.Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still Operational.(If PABX have this available we can provide this function).
8. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook . This function upon buyer’s requirement).
9. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
10. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
1. PSTN analogue telephone
2. DTMF dialing
4. 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
7. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
8. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
9. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz, high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~+1.5%
10. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR10, output impedance is 600 Ohm. maximum distance: 7KM
11. Hotline setting (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)