Wall mounted telephone voip and analogue
The wall-mounted intercom is a SIP voice intercom product developed specifically for the needs of industry users based on the technology of VOIP phones. The voice transmission adopts the standard IP/RTP protocol, which inherits the advantages of good voip phone compatibility. , It can be perfectly compatible with all current SIP-based mainstream IP PBX/softswitch/IMS platforms, such as 3CX, Elastix, etc., providing convenience for users to quickly deploy equipment.
Wall mounted telephone features
1. Stainless steel 304 body, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Hands-free, with built-in loudspeaker.
4. Weather resistant to IP55 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Metal keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
7. Wall mounted type installation
8. Auto release the line if the other side not end the call. This function upon buyer’s requirement).
9. Body in electrophoresis process finish no fingerprint. Resistant to corrosion
10.Telephone line powered, RJ11 twisted pair cable connection.
11. Application: Clean room, pharmaceutical factory, hospital, chemical plant, metro etc.