KNZD-17 emergency help point
Emergency help point is a rescue point set up by a government agency or organization in a public place. If there is an accident in the public place, you can seek help through the emergency help point. Emergency help point are essential public facilities in cities and public places.
Matching with most PABX, PBX and PAX systems.
1. Main body with whole stainless steel body, solid and temperature bearable
2. Handset free, loudspeaker,
3. Resume lightning proof protection automatically standard to ITU-T K21
4. Waterproof grade is IP65(can improve to IP67)
5. Hearing Aid Compatible
6. Support hotline call, can realize ring off automatically if the other side close.
7. Totally adopt SMTC craftwork keep very good quality.
8. The design is super thin and smart. Embed style and hanging style can be chosen.
9. Every call is limited(set by five minutes), auto ring off if time exceeded. (Optional)
10. The telephone has passed the certificate of ISO9000(2000)
Built-in Inductin loop
An induction loop has been provided to assist hearing aid users.
Please switch your hearing aid to the T position.
Supply Voltage: 12v DC