hotset was already in 1980 one idea ahead as they presented the first round hotspring coil heater. Since then further innovations have been made: hotspring®/Mini (type WRP 1,3 x 2,3), flat and square, hotspring®/Maxi (type WRP 4,8 x 8,6) as well as hotspring®/Micro (type WRP 1,3 x 2,3).
This innovation as well as the humidity-resistant coil heaters according to I.P. 65 (type WRP/F 2.2 x 4.2 - WRP/Q 3.0 x 3.0) emphasize the consequente alignment to new challenges.
• - Mass channel Technology - Heating of manifolds
• - Packaging Industry - Heating of welding bars
• - Mass channel Technology - Heating of mass channel nozzles
• - Packaging Industry - Heating of sealed heads
hotset presents a wide product spectrum of hotspring®coil heaters:
• - Starting with hotspring®/Micro (type WRP/F 1,0 x 1,6) up to hotspring®/Maxi (type WRP 4,8 x 8,6) with different lenghts and diameters
• - Coil heaters with clamping mechanism as heating elements for different applications
• - Heating systems such as the hotcast® sealed heater (type GMH)
• - Special products such as hotslot®
• - As well as a wide spectrum of applications.
To find your favorable item from stock please see brochure download on the right. Stock items are at pages 4 - 7. Please request stock items by the default contact form.
hotspring® with reflection tube
When using hotspring® coil heaters with a reflection tube the maximum surface load increases. Furthermore the reflection tube protects the heater from mechanical damages. The reflection tube can be delivered for a lot of hotspring® dimensions.