The design of LUMIMAX® LED Bar Lights generates the optimum illumination for elongated test objects. With power LEDs in conjunction with interchangeable ancillary lenses, these universal LED Bar Lights are suitable for example for dark field or bright field applications. Calculate the optimal illumination area for your application easily and simply with the help of our practical tool.
The Bar Lights in the LB series impress with their enormous irradiation intensities even at large working distances.
Mini Bar Lights in the compact LSB series are designed for applications that demand perfect illumination in restricted installation environments. Another special feature is the innovative mounting solution, which allows one to four LED Bar Lights in the LSB series to be incorporated in the square. This four-sided mounting bracket is also a very flexible solution for shape-from-shading applications.
• - High power LEDs
• - Also available in UV365 and UV400 for flourescence applications
• - Lens exchange option for the optimal adjustment of beam characteristics
• - Various screens and filters in interchangeable mounting frames
Principle-line & bar lighting
• - Reflected light (partial bright field)
• - Une & Bar lighting is used to direct light onto the test object at a slight angle
• - Interchangeable ancillary lenses for the optimal adjustment of the beam characteristics
• - Illumination of large test objects (e.g. cardboard boxes)
• - Area of application: type and position détection, printed material inspection, OCR/OVC, surface inspectio