knife mill / horizontal / for the pharmaceutical industry / batch
A 10 basic
for the pharmaceutical industry, batch
25,000 rpm (157,080 rad.min-1)
The redesigned batch mill grinds hard, brittle, soft and fibrous materials for volumes up to 50 ml. Because samples may be embrittled directly in the grinding chamber; tough, oily and aqueous samples can also be grinded.
The development of the mill placed particular emphasis on safety. The mill will only start when the lid is closed and can only be opened at standstill. A quick stop feature further increases the safety of the user.
Test results of the new A 10 basic are comparable with the ones of the previous model A 10, due to the same grinding chamber, cutter geometrics and speed.
The new mill A 10 basic offers the following features:
• Digital timer
• Counter: Display of grinding time
• Interval function
• Brushless motor for long service life and low noise level
• Integrated cooling connections
• Error code display
• Simple handling with keypads
• Easily exchangeable beater/cutter for a variety of applications
• Grinding chamber reduction for small sample sizes and stainless steel cutter A 10.1 included with delivery
• Bayonet lock for lid to enable simple and safe locking