DXA-100/200 Series Accelerometer is an efficient instrument which provides single or dual axis for a wide variety of applications. It features digital output, low noise, high precision & performance and is a preferred choice for use in high shock and vibration environments. It is in accordance with industry standard EIA-RS485 and EIA-RS422 output. It is a favorable option for use in wide areas like radar/antenna control, structural monitoring, linear acceleration/deceleration measuring, automatic train position control, seismic monitoring and platform leveling.
It has a resolution of 8 μg and a mechanical Shock of 1500g 1msec.
Features & Benefits
• Digital output
• Resolution 8 µg
• Mechanical Shock 1500g 1msec half sine
• Industry Standard EIA-RS485 and
• For use in high shock and vibration
• High Precision and Performance
• Low Noise
• Radar/Antenna Control
• Structural Monitoring
• Linear Acceleration/Deceleration Measuring
• Automatic Train Position Control
• Seismic Monitoring
• Platform Leveling