The LCA-100 series is a single axis accelerometer that is ±12 V DC up to ±18 V DC, and is also DO-160 approved, which is ideal for use in a variety of aerospace operations that includes flight controls, regulating of aircraft fatigue, evaluating train performance, input of the autopilot system, spotting of an aircraft winds-shear, positioning of double integrated rail cars, and as well as rail mechanized train controls.
There is a filtering option available, and there are also models that are FAA DO-160 qualified. It has an extensive bandwidth which is required in higher range operations.
Features & Benefits
• Filtering Available
• Available in 28V Aircraft Input
• Connector or Pin Configuration
• 0.20% 10-year Scale Factor Stability
• Wide Bandwidths for Higher Range Applications
• Aircraft Flight Controls
• Aircraft Fatigue Monitoring
• Train Performance Testing
• Aircraft Autopilot System Input
• Aircraft Winds-shear Detection
• Double Integrated Railcar Position
• Rail Automated Train Controls