Keithley System S46 and S46T RF Microwave Switch Systems
S46 and S46T Microwave Switch Systems are designed to simplify the automated switching needed to test a wide range of RF and telecommunication products and devices. The S46 can control 32 relay contacts in a package as small as a 2U high (3.5 in) full-rack enclosure. Choose the System 46T if your application requires a terminated configuration. It builds on the design technology of the unterminated System 46. The System 46T accommodates up to eight terminated SPDT coaxial microwave relays and four terminated multi-pole coaxial microwave relays.
- Features : Benefits
- Built-in contact closure counter : Allows maintenance personnel to assess when the relays are nearing the end of their mechanical life. In this way, preventive maintenance can be performed in a timely way.
- Relays can be easily added to the system : Simplifies creating new switch configurations as new test requirements emerge.
- 32 control channels can be operated via GPIB with a minimal set of instructions. : Ensures the system can be set up and running quickly.
- Front panel LEDs : Indicates the status of all relay contacts continuously to allow easy monitoring of system operation.
- Channel characterization data storage : Supports storing S-parameters or calibration constants for each relay contact or each pathway. Critical performance parameters can be stored in memory for use in trend analysis between scheduled maintenance.
- Frequency ranges up to 40GHz : Provides maximum switching flexibility.
- Available accessories include low-loss, semi-flexible RF cables : Helps to maximize signal integrity.