Keithley Series 3700A Systems Switch/Multimeter
The Model 3706A system switch with high performance DMM contains six slots for plug-in cards in a compact 2U high enclosure that easily accommodates the needs of medium to high channel count applications. When fully loaded, a mainframe can support up to 576 two-wire multiplexer channels for unrivaled density and economical per channel costs. The result is a tightly integrated switch and measurement solution that’s equally at home on the bench or in the rack
Features : Benefits
- Four configuration options available : Allows buying the minimum functionality the application requires: with or without DMM, with or without front panel display and keypad.
- Embedded Test Script Processor (TSP®) : Avoids communication delays between the PC controller and instrument by embedding test scripts in the instrument itself, improving test throughput dramatically.
- TSP-Link® master/slave connection : Offers easy system expansion between mainframes; also allows connecting to other TSP-Link enabled instruments such as Series 2600B SourceMeter SMU instruments.
- Optional 7½-digit DMM is connected to the mainframe’s analog backplane : Ensures a high quality signal path from each card channel to the multimeter.
- Built-in Web interface : Offers a quick and easy method to control and analyze measurement results.
- Optional DMM capable of >14,000 readings/second to memory at 3½ digits : Supports high throughput component testing.
- Front panel USB 2.0 device port : Simplifies transfer of readings, system configurations, and test scripts by allowing them to be saved to memory sticks.