Keithley Series 2700 Multimeter/Data Acquisition/Switch Systems
Each Series 2700 system combines precision measurement, switching, and control in a tightly integrated enclosure for either rack-mount or bench-top applications. Although the core functionality and programming of all three systems are identical, each mainframe has unique capabilities. For example, the Model 2701 provides a 10/100BaseTX Ethernet interface, and the Model 2750 offers extended low ohms measurement capability. All models are compatible with the same line of plug-in multiplexer, matrix, or control modules.
Features : Benefits
- Choice of two-slot (2700, 2701) or five-slot (2750) mainframes : Makes it easy to create an automated test system with up to 80 channels/96 crosspoints or 200 channels/240 crosspoints.
- Built-in algorithms for a variety of thermocouples, RTDs, and thermistors. : Makes temperature measurements as easy as hooking up a sensor because the system does the rest.
- 12 switch and control modules from which to choose : Simplifies selecting just the right module to meet your application needs
- Open lead detection : Protects against false readings due to lead disconnections.
- Battery-backed non-volatile memory : Protects valuable data and allows resuming scans where they stopped after a power failure.
- Channel Monitor function : Allows viewing a channel of interest without interrupting a scan
- Selectable power line cycle integration : Provides rejection of noise from line cycle interference, the most common source of noisy readings.