The new, completely redesigned, JELLYSTAR® 2014 cooking machine is ideally suited for processing all kinds of jellifying agents. The products are processed very gently and show a high quality in the finished product.
Due to its extremely compact design, specifically also designed for large throughputs, it results in a minimal space requirement compared to conventional coil cookers.
Small temperature differences can be realized by the high turbulence on the product side, which is a requirement for a low steam pressure demand.
The product will not come into contact with steam during the entire cooking process. The excellent heat transfer of the multiple steam-carrying pipes on the product and the high turbulence in the cooker are further characteristics ensuring a high-quality jelly product.
The advantages of the JELLYSTAR® cooker compared to conventional coil cookers are:
• space-saving installation,
• stable cooking temperature,
• the product will not come into direct contact with the steam,
• uniform product outlet,
• optimal start-up and shutdown behaviour for short reaction times,
• suitable for all common gelling agents,
• low steam pressure requirement,
• maximum heat exchange surface even in the smallest of spaces,
• with CIP cleaning pump and cleaning cycle back to the reservoir tank,
• adjustment of system pressure with pneumatic controlled pressure control valve and
• construction without any dead spaces.