Fast Cold High-speed self-repairing roll-up doors typology fridge/food/cold storage
The Fast Cold self-repairing quick rolling doors, produced by Kopron, include the technology of fast doors with improvements suitable for cold food storage, reaching a temperature of -25°. The technical innovation of this kind of closure is constantly maintaining the temperature in freezing plants or in refrigeration warehouses.
- The speed of the doors reduces the time in which heat exchange occurs
- Thanks to its self-repairing characteristic, in the case of collisions, the door returns automatically into the guides
- The refrigeration plants will no longer suffer damages caused by the absence of maintenance of a suitable temperature
- No problems related to infiltrations and relative maintenance costs
- Strong electricity savings
A product compliant with the Industrial and Commercial Closure product norms UNI EN 13241-1. All of the doors manufactured by Kopron are supplied with an EC certificate that guarantees development and construction of the product compliant with all of the safety requirements indicated. The Kopron® technology allows for connection of all types of controls, safety devices, traffic lights and interlocks, automatic closure management, partial opening, fault signal tests and cycle counter with block for assistance and maintenance.