Pressure transmitter for general pressure and level applications
• Compact design with recessed or flush metallic diaphragm and optional display module
• 0.1…100 bar / 1.45…1450 psi
• Thread: G1⁄2, 1⁄2 NPT (male, female)
• 2-wire 4…20 mA/HART®
The OPTIBAR PM 3050 is a compact pressure transmitter with metallic diaphragm for general pressure and level applications. The excellent performance combined with outstanding robustness of the full stainless-steel construction and increased overload resistance makes this device the optimal choice for general pressure applications. A wide range of hygienic process connections with front flush diaphragm compliant with 3A Sanitary Standard and EHEDG hygienic design places the OPTIBAR PM 3050 perfectly in food and beverage pressure and level applications.
In conjunction with the proven OPTIBAR DS diaphragm seals series, the OPTIBAR PM 3050 compact pressure transmitter can be deployed in nearly every application context with harsh chemicals or elevated process temperatures. The optional display and adjustment module offers convenient commissioning and setup, additional buttons on the converter electronics allow for a much simpler adjustment of zero and span. The latest version of HART®7.5 combined with a precise and stable analogue 4...20 mA output signal, guarantees long-term deployment security.
• Fully welded and robust stainless steel construction (1.4404 / 316L)
• High overload resistance
• Vacuum resistant
• Measuring accuracy up to ±0.1% of set span
• Very short response times (<80 ms)
• Easily programmable with optional display and adjustment module
• IP66/68 (NEMA 4X/6P) rated version also available