- For compliance with community and noise regulations
- Prints noise level results on site with date and time of complaint response
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Brightly lit, clearly labeled
- LCD display
- Durable and weather resistant
- Supplied with printer, calibrator, and case
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Available in Class 1 or 2
- Community Noise Standards and
- Noise Enforcement
- Nuisance Noise Complaints
- Construction Sites, Racetracks, Outdoor Concerts, etc.
SoundTrack LxT® N/Forcer –
Accurate, Citation-Ready Noise Data
For Community Noise Ordinance Enforcement and Nuisance Complaint Response. Portable, compact and simple to use, the Larson Davis LxT N/Forcer Sound Level Meter produces accurate, citation-ready noise data on-the-spot, with its compact portable printer.
Responding to noise complaints and enforcing local noise ordinances can be hard enough, given the emotionally charged nature of the complaint. Getting objective measurements on-the-spot, with a simple-to-use Sound Level Meter, makes the job easier.
The SoundTrack LxT® N/Forcer is designed for use by anyone whose mission is to obtain noise measurements of evidential quality, conforming to local ordinances or other regulatory requirements.
No prior experience in sound measurement or acoustics is needed; a simple instruction manual is included with the system, and customer support is available by phone 24/7. Push a button to obtain the readings, and another to get a printout of the noise measurement, with date and time stamp. For PC download, software is included at no additional cost.