- Simple Operation - with just one hand!
- 30 hours operation using AA lithium batteries
- Large, bright, high-contrast LCD Screen
- 1/1 and 1/3 Octave digital filters
- Extremely Rugged - compact and lightweight
- Available in Class 1 or Class 2
- Multi-language for global compatibility
- Environmental Noise Monitoring
- Construction Noise
- Wind Farm Environmental Impact
- Short/Medium Term Noise Consulting Projects
A Revolutionary Approach to Workplace Noise Sampling
Over the years, various types of Sound Level and Octave Band Meters have been used by Industrial Hygienists and Safety Professionals for monitoring workplace noise, most requiring significant operator training and producing varying degrees of effectiveness. At Larson Davis, we believe this is because until now, Sound Level Meters were designed primarily for use by Acoustical Engineers, not for Safety and Health professionals.
The SoundTrack LxT® Sound Level Meter was developed to meet the unique needs of those involved in workplace noise exposure assessment and plant noise surveys. It is fully compliant with IEC and ANSI standards for Class 1 or Class 2 sound level meters. In addition, LXT files are fully compatible with the ISO 9612:2009 measurement strategies for task or job-based measurements.
With its sleek ergonomic design to its exceptional exposure data presentations, the SoundTrack LxT® is the perfect tool for gathering, analyzing, and presenting detailed noise environment data quickly, easily and concisely.