modular belt conveyor / for the food industry / for boxes / horizontal
for the food industry
horizontal, inclined, modular, straight
250 kg (551.156 lb)
30,000 mm/min (19.69 in/s)
Straight version of the modular belt conveyor for flexible combination with curved and inclined tracks.
Features of the MBF-P 2040
- For transporting piece goods without specific requirements regarding the product’s position, orientation or the product geometry
- High belt loads possible
- Positive drive mechanism eliminates slippage and makes it suitable for wet applications
- Stable chain travel regardless of the length/width ratio
- Maximum usable width with low total width
- Lateral movement of product
- Belt is guided to eliminate lateral deviation
- Chain material is highly resistant to wear and abrasion, making it suitable for high temperatures, contact with chemicals or food, etc.
The MBF-P 2040 modular belt conveyor is the straight version of this conveyor type. It can be combined with curves (KMF-P 2040) and vertical inclines (KFM-P 2040) to adapt the track layout to your existing production conditions and create virtually any three-dimensional configuration.
Modular belt conveyors are extremely robust and can be used in a multitude of ways for almost every transport application. The belts are wear resistant and can even be used to transport goods with sharp edges or to transport goods in harsh application environments. The conveyor system also offers various chain materials to make it suitable for food, suitable for high temperatures or resistant to chemicals.