Curved version of the modular belt conveyor for flexible combination with straight and inclined tracks.
Features of the KMF-P 2040
- For transporting piece goods without specific requirements regarding the product’s position, orientation or the product geometry
- High belt loads possible
- Positive drive mechanism eliminates slippage and makes it suitable for wet applications
- Maximum usable width with low total width
- Lateral movement of product
- Chain material is highly resistant to wear and abrasion, making it suitable for high temperatures, contact with chemicals or food, etc.
- Variable track layouts with just a single drive, different speeds at no additional cost
The KMF-P 2040 modular belt conveyor is the curved version of this conveyor type. The curve is available with different track layouts (L/S/U) and curve angles of 45° and 90°. The conveyors, ranging in width from 164 mm to 1005 mm, offer excellent effective width ratios, which is important if space is limited at your facility. They can be combined with straight sections (MBF-P 2040) and vertical inclines (KFM-P 2040) to adapt the track layout to your existing production conditions and create virtually any three-dimensional configuration.