POOL MANN hot air generators are a perfect solution for the heating of closed premises where a heating system is required where the heat generating equipment must be located outside the room to be heated.
Its operation can be diesel, methane gas or propane gas and its operation is based on heating the air drawn in by the fans and driving the hot air inside the room to be heated.
The main advantages over other heating systems are:
- Reduction of acquisition and installation costs.
- Very fast heating system.
- Air diffusion can be direct or a network of ducts can be applied to channel the air into adjacent areas where the equipment has been installed.
- 90% combustion efficiency.
- High performance combustion oven made of AISI-430 stainless steel in the areas most exposed to heat.
- Exterior panel made of galvanized steel lacquered in polyester powder and oven dried.
- Thermal insulation of the areas most exposed to heat.
- Centrifugal fan with low noise level with speed regulator.
- IE3 high efficiency electric motor.
- Electrical control and safety panel according to European regulations.
- Control thermostats (Fan / Burner / Thermal safety).
- Hermetic room thermostat.
- Inzonorized burner compartment with combustion air intake grilles.
- Air intake filter to prevent dust from entering the interior of the room to be heated.
- Front hot air outlet with double deflection grille, with the possibility of applying a duct network.
- Chimney insulated in AISI-304 stainless steel with a height of 3.3m.
- Security system to control the correct depression of the combustion chamber.