Long cables often have to be coiled after being processed. The Metzner cable ring coiler of the CRC series handles these jobs quickly and efficiently.
»Metzner CRC 350« - Automatic cable ring coiler with synchronized operation for cable rings up to 350mm outer diameter. Whenever the cable processing is finished the cable is automatically fed onto the winding spindle, via a guiding tube. The winding process is controlled from the cable processing machine. At the end of the winding process the mandrels automatically brake, the protection hood lifts, and the cable coil can be taken out.
Der »Metzner CRC 450 Duo« is an automatic cable ring coiler for with synchronized operation for cable rings up to 450mm outer diameter. Thanks to the two winding reels, the operator can remove a cable coil while the machine is already producing the next cable coil with no waiting times.
With the »Metzner CRC 750« you coil cables up to 750mm outer diameter. With a coil weight of up to 80 kg (176 lbs) and an inner coil diameter of 250mm – 600mm, the CRC 750 is ready to take on the most difficult demands and is able to manage the entire cable spectrum of the AM 5000 series up to 35mm in cable diameter with sufficient flexibility
• Synchronous operation with Metzner cable processing machines
• Programmable coil diameter
• Winding reels and clamping mandrel precisely in the starting position
• Automatic clamping in of the beginning of the cable
• Optimised coiling result with shifting function
• Retracting winding mandrels and ergonomic material removal
• Simple menu-guided operation and programming