Nuvo-8000 series systems are cost-effective box-PCs with up to 5 expansion slots that can perfectly replace your bulky rack-mount or wall-mount IPC systems. Leveraging Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i desktop processor with H310 chipset, it delivers the same computing power as traditional IPCs but in a much more compact footprint with a budgetary price.
There are four models in the Nuvo-8000 series with various expansion configurations. Customers can choose from a compact 3-slot PCIe system to a 5-slot system with up to three PCIe slots or up to four PCI slots, that best suit their industrial automation or machine vision application needs. It features front-accessible I/Os including two GbE, four USB 3.1 Gen1 and five COM ports that make it easier to access when it is rack-mounted or placed inside a cabinet. Storage wise, Nuvo-8000 series systems have two 2.5” SATA SSD/ HDD and one mSATA socket to support various storage devices. The system can also support a 125W NVIDIA® GPU to offer TFLOPS computing power for modern deep-learning applications.
Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 Expansion Box PC with up to 5 PCIe/ PCI slots
- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® LGA1151 CPU
- Up to five expansion slots, a mixed combination of x16 PCIe, x4 PCIe, and PCI slots
- Dedicated heat dissipation for -25°C to 60°C wide-temperature operation
- 2x GbE, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 and 5x COM ports
- Dual DVI display outputs
- Up to 2x 2.5" SATA HDD/ SSD accommodation and 1x mSATA socket
- Wall-mounting and rack-mounting available