Fine Cutting Mills of the type SecoMy®® S are high speed cutting mills with high-frequency cutting strokes for the fine-grinding of cuttable materials.
In contrast to classic cutting mills, final finenesses of up to 45 μm can be reached in a one-step process with the SecoMy®® S. This is possible due to an air classifier integrated into the machine housing, which replaces the traditionally-used screen mesh. A dynamic classifier wheel classifies the ground product within the mill and forms the product discharge for the fine fraction.
• Screenless fine-cutting mill
• Thermally optimized system
• Optimized variable knife concept
• Coolable by air and water
• Adjustable grinding air flow
• Small amount of wear parts required
• Rotary knives adjustable from outside the machine
• Very simple knife change
• Compressed air-rinsed bearing sealings to prevent product entering into the bearings
• Gap rinsing for classifier wheel to avoid oversized particles
• Wear protection possible
• Optional pressure shock resistant execution
• Optional gastight execution