Innovation in Wet Grinding Technology
The nano mill Zeta® RS is the next development of the worldwide known circulation mill system Zeta® type LMZ. Its field of application starts where the other agitator bead mill system Zeta® ends. The highly efficient centrifugal separation system enables the use of smallest grinding media from a diameter of 30 – 300 µm in reliable continuous operation.
It is specially designed for wet grinding and dispersing processes especially "gentle dispersing" in the nanometer range. Working with the machines is a pleasure due to its easy operation.
The agitator bead mill Zeta® RS is equipped with a swiveling grinding unit and lifting device with multiple positions for easy emptying, filling and cleaning and a horizontal working position.
• Compact design for minimum space requirement
• Easy handling with swiveling grinding unit and sliding grinding tank
• Prevention of grinding media loss, very easy cleaning and ease of use
• Reliable use of micro grinding beads in the range of 30 μm - 300 μm
• No screen blockage thanks to the ODC/SDC separation system
• Variety of materials available for grinding systems (can be interchanged)
• Large selection of grinding chamber materials (can be combined)