The new planar antenna type has a black PP integrated housing and is available with 10 m or 16 m measuring range. It has standard 4-20 mA + HART® output, so can be used in HART® multidrop loops with the help of the MultiCONT multichannel process controller or in a system with a PC with our UNICOMM HART®-USB/Bluetooth®/RS485 modems. The operation of these level transmitters is exactly the same as of the other integrated types.
The planar antenna unit can be ordered with 2” BSP and NPT process connections and has Ex ia versions as well.
- The new planar antenna versions provide an excellent price/performance ratio ensuring reliable level measurement of various liquids at a very economical price.
- It is the smallest sized PiloTREK radar making easier placing it in process environments with limited space.
- Up to 16 m measuring range, significantly outperforming the competitor’s similar price category K-band radar transmitters.
- Narrower cone of sensing. Our planar antenna radar features a 16-degree beam angle which is comparable with the sensing cone of the DN50 horn antenna type PiloTREK.
- Due to its build, the encapsulated planar antenna is less sensitive against build-up than horn-type antennas.