The FT-2500 is an advanced tachometer which measures the rotational speed by the FFT calculation. The rotational speed is calculated from the frequency signal of light, magnetism, vibration or sound.
* Does not require the application of reflective markers.
* Allows easy evaluation of RPM even when rotating shafts are not directly accessible.
* Added versatility when combined with a range of detectors, including: leakage flux detectors, optical fiber sensors, accelerometers and sound level meters.
* Two stage upper/lower limit comparator output or RS-232C interface, ideal for GO/NO GO determinations.
* Analog and Pulse outputs.
• It does not require the reflective marks or special machining to
attach the sensor.
• Because the rotational speed measurement can be performed
easily from the frequency signal of sound or vibration, no
special machining to rotating shaft is required.
• The measurement under the condition of the change or
acceleration/deceleration in the rotational speed is available.
(When the acceleration/deceleration rotation measurement
mode is selected.)
• Provided with rotating direction acknowledgment function
(When FT-0501 magnetic flux leakage sensor is used.)
• Easy reading thanks to the fluorescent display
• Provided both the analog and pulse outputs
• Ethernet communication function can be added as an option.