SciLog® SciTemp® pre-calibrated temperature sensors combine accurate temperature measurement with the convenience of single-use. 5 different sizes are available. Calibration and identity information are stored on the sensor's gamma stable chip.
• Temperature can affect the performance of several applications during biopharmaceutical production and many critical filtration and separation applications are validated within a specific temperature range. This is particularly true of virus filtration, which needs to be operated under highly controlled conditions to guarantee the performance of the filtration. Parker domnick hunter's SciTemp® temperature sensors can monitor and control temperature in these critical applications ensuring the validated conditions are met.
• SciTemp® temperature sensors can also help to prevent protein denaturation due to temperature rises during the process, for example because of shear generated in pumps and across filtration membranes.
• Parker domnick hunter's range of SciLog® sensors is pre-calibrated and suitable for use in GMP applications, each carrying a unique ID, which stores the ID and calibration information. The sensors can be sterilized by autoclave sterilization.
• The availability of five connection sizes as well (Luer, 3/8” Barb, 1/2” Barb, 3/4" Tri-Clover and 1” Tri-Clover 'Ladish') as full NIST traceability means that SciTemp® sensors are fully scalable from development right through to GMP production.
• Growth Media Preparation
• Bioreactor Maintenance
• Cell Culture Harvest
• Buffer Preparation
• Product Filtration
• Tangential Flow Filtration
• Virus Control
• Bulk Drug Dispense