Parker's High Pressure No-Skive Compact hoses 372, 372RH and 372TC with 3-wire braid Compact No-Skive construction and 4SP working pressures offer extended fluid compatibility and is the ideal hose for general high pressure small bending radii hydraulic applications. The Parker High Pressure hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible No-Skive fittings in steel and stainless steel.
• Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety,
combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
• The hose type 372RH with fire-retardant cover is railway approved according to EN45545 and ISO 15540 and
combined with the small bending radius making this the ideal hose for dynamic and static high-pressure hydraulic
• 372TC with highly abrasion resistant tough cover (TC) and MSHA approval is the preferred hose for general high
pressure hydraulic applications in the mobile market.
• Tough cover offers 80 x greater abrasion resistance than standard rubber cover hoses.
• Hose 372TC is also suitable for temporary immersion in mineral oil up to 70 °C with frequent inspections.
• Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and
safer hose assembly.