The PT filter features an aluminium filter head and screw-in style filter elements.
The element has an In to Out flow design that avoids re-contamination of the hydraulic system.
Having a Parker design that protects the quality of filtration, the PT offers great value for money.
The PT Series filter is available in various sizes covering a flow rate up to 400 l/min.
Using Microglass media in 2, 5, 10 and 20 microns it provides premium particle removal efficiency.
The disposable filter cartridge is a single-piece construction, which incorporates the nylon cover and integral 1.7 bar bypass valve.
The flow path is inside-out and the element requires no special tools for service.
With its unique design the filter element simply threads into a ported tank ring, which can be bolted to a metal reservoir.
This concept assures minimal installation costs with the least space requirements for return line applications.
This also offers the opportunity to use just the filter element as screw-in style element for co-polymer reservoirs.
• Compact tank top mounted return line filter.
• Filter element can be used for direct screw-in mounting with co-polymer reservoirs.
• Parker quality filter element.
• In to Out flow avoids re-contamination of the system.
• Flow capability up to 400 l/min at 10 bar working pressure.