OPLabBox is particularly well suited for ultrasonic measurements. Wide bandwidth amplifier with switched bandpass filter and integrated pulser makes these device suitable for variety of ultrasonic applications. It is designed to work as an self sufficient scope adapter, however it can be used as expansion box to other signal processing devices. Together with our ultrasonic testing devices (OPCARD or OPBOX) enables to implement complete ultrasonic system with full hardware and software support.
- Supply Voltage: 9...12V DC
- Power: max 3.5W
200x110x43 [mm] 7.9x4.3x1.7 [inch]
- Input channels: 2 (switched): send & receive and receive
- Input range: 275mVpp
- Input impedance: 50 ohms
- Bandwidth [-3dB]: 40kHz to 22MHz
- High Pass Filter [Hz] (switched): 40k, 57k, 65k, 100k, 210k, 320k, 400k, 1.0M, 1.6M, 3.7M, 5.6M
- Low Pass Filter [Hz] (switched): 400k, 560k, 770k, 1.25M, 2.0M, 4.75M, 5.5M, 8.5M, 11M, 16M, 22M
- Input amplifier gain: 0 to 92dB full range: 0 to 68dB fluently regulated,
+0 or +24dB switched post amplifer.
- Output range: 1.125Vpp
- Trigger: Internal (regulated) or external (max 20 kHz)
- Pulser: Step pulser, 0V 360V fluently regulated, <40ns edge falling time