For all types of signs
The L-PL SB10 Laser System is the fully automatic solution of the Laser Class 1 for economic labelling of large quantities of type plates from different materials such as stainless steel, aluminium, anodized aluminium.
Characteristics of the basic system:
• Laser Class 1 through closed housing
• Up to 8 magazines for holding sign blanks of various formats and/or materials
• 10 Sorting boxes for order-related dropping of the finished signs
• Magazines can be changed quickly using quick-change equipment
• Poka-Yoke ensures correct insertion of the magazines
• Short clock signals through simultaneous handling to the laser process
• Standard interface for connection to ERP systems
Many years of experience in the field of nameplate production have been incorporated into the development of the machine and software and have led to a system optimized for labeling nameplates, which is used by leading manufacturers in the industry.
Rugged Industrial Design
Very stable machine frame in steel welding construction and a powder-coated sheet steel cladding for long-term industrial use.
The basic equipment includes all the supply units for the laser, the controlled magazine axle as well as a suction integrated into the control unit.
The laser system is equipped with a generous door to provide optimum contact to the laser room. A large CE-certified Laser Protection Window (Protection Filter) enables visual process observation.