Laser engraving Machine of piston rings
In 2 sizes for piston rings up to 270 mm diameter
The Lasergravursystem is the fully automatic solution of the Laser Class 1 for the economical labelling of large quantities of piston rings.
Characteristics of the basic system:
• Laser Class 1 by closed housing in the working area
• Magazine Rod for receiving the piston rings
• Automatic recognition of the label side for asymmetric rings
• High throughput thanks to strong fiber laser
• Sorted output of piston rings
Sorting and labeling piston rings fully automatically
Rugged Industrial Design
The laser system is designed for long-term use in industrial environments and consists of a sturdy steel welded construction and a powder coated sheet steel cladding.
The unsorted piston rings can easily be hung on the magazine bar. The piston rings are fed and isolated automatically.
Asymmetric piston rings, which are available unsorted, can be detected with the optional detection system. The labeling is only done with the correctly oriented rings.
All rings are sorted as labeled and not printed. The unlabeled rings can then be fed back to the process.