- they are perfect for timber, food, paper, chemical and textile industries, where the bulk material can reach up to 0.5 kg/m3;
- easy access to the impeller for control and inspection purposes;
- rigid, durable casings that guarantee the long-term operation of the fans without any failures;
- availability in all installation position;
- standard operating temperature: -20 to +80 °C;
- range of motor power: 0,55 - 11,0 kW.
- impellers and fan housings of WTR fans are available in stainless steel
Each housing has an external spiral outline specifically designed by our engineers to optimise the flow.
A standard fan housing is made of welded steel. It is protected against corrosion by paint or galvanisation. Paint coatings protecting the housing are available in the full RAL range of colours.
Asynchronous, in a closed casing made of die-cast aluminium or iron, equipped with maintenance-free bearings, 1 (230V) or
3 (3x400V) phase.
Power supply frequency: 50 Hz.
Insulation class: F or H.
IP 55 protection level.
Operating temperature: -20 to +40 °C.
Optional possibility of operation with a frequency inverter and a higher protection level of IP56 or IP66.
With their robust impeller design, WTR fans are resistant to the instantaneous impact of larger solids. Open impellers are less vulnerable to solid particle deposits on the surface of their blades and any residue is easy to remove.
The impellers of WTR fans have been designed so that controlling wear or damage to the blades is facilitated as much as possible.