COOLCAP® – program extension for cooling arbors
Since their launch in 2013, the COOLCAP® Pokolm milling tools arbors have proven themselves in practice amongst more and more users as the optimum system for effective cooling of solid carbide mills.Coolcap
No wonder, thanks to the innovative cooling system, the entire milling process has become efficient and safe – preconditions for technically and economically optimum machining result.
To meet the growing demand, the existing program will be extended by further lengths up to 100 mm as well as by arbors with machine-side connection „HSK 100, Form A“. In terms of mills, arbors with weld-on connection complement the range. The weld-on screw creates an additional safeguard to the connection, which is advantageous especially with the large forces occurring in the area of HPC machining.
COOLCAP® arbors are thus immediately available with machine-side connection HSK 63 – Form A, HSK 100 – Form A and SK 40 – DIN 69 871 AD respectively for solid carbide mills with diameters 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 mm, for diameters 10, 12 and 16 mm also with weld-on connection.
SK 40 DIN 69871AD
for shrinking | CoolCap®
• Steep taper shanks according to DIN 69 871 AD, maximum precision
• fine balanced to G 6.3 gmm at 18,000 rpm
• with internal coolant supply and bore hole for the coolant supply tube
• effective direct cooling for solid carbide end mills because of a ring-shaped
• increased process reliability when using milling cutter bodies with indexable
inserts in connection with extensions by removing the chips from the cutting area