PRIMIX PMS sanitary static mixers are fully customized inline mixers that are totally adapted to the use and process flow. The static tubular mixers can be dimensioned for a large variety of volume flows, densities, viscosities and substance specific characteristics.
PMS mixing element:
- Standard screw, helical or spiral shaped mixing element. (comparable to Kenics design)
- For static mixers with a diameter of up to approx. 160 mm
- Suitable for basic mixing applications, liquids and gas.
Main advantages of the mixer:
- No moving parts (motionless mixer), gaskets and shaft seals
- Low energy consumption
- Maintenance free and no risk of leakages
- Predictable homogenisation
With the PRIMIX PMS sanitary static tubular mixer you can create a homogeneously distributed mixing of liquids and gases in a continuous process. This takes place entirely without moving parts which means there are no extra power or mechanical elements required. For this reason static mixers are also called motionless inline mixers. The lack of moving parts makes the PRIMIX static mixers very low maintenance, and process-technically extremely safe components.
Simple to clean mixers
A PRIMIX PMS sanitary static mixer is very simple to clean in a CIP cycle and depending on the process requirements the process can be done totally sanitary/sterile/aseptically. For static mixers with demountable mixer elements the cleaning can be done outside the tube. This can be very useful when processing extremely viscous media.