The new HVZ-UNI-II is more universal in use, more robust in design and more easy to adjust
this device incorporates the experience of
2 decades in mechanical installation.
It can be used in conjunction with the laying machine VM-301/401/203/204 as well as other carriers which provide two hydraulic circuits to operate the clamp. The main and side clamps are controlled directly from the carrier.
• - Setting off the main and side clamping width made simple and easy without tools by using scale pointers.
• - The side clamping arms swing up completely in order to allow laying close to a wall sideways without any gap.
• - The powerful side clamp achieves easy shifting of pavers into the running bond.
• - Gripping depths and height of the support wheels can be adjusted without tools easy and quickly.
• - Pushing-off technology ADV guarantees installation complying with the regulations: During the laying process the individual pavers creep apart by approx. 0.5 – 1 mm (in addition to the spacer bars). This joint distance must not be eliminated by hammering!
• - Because the pavers can not rock during the laying process, time consuming readjustment is avoided.
• - Pushing off device ADV as a standard
• - feature integrated.
• - 2 C-Profiles 860 mm long and 10 Positioning Adapters to shift pavers by 100 mm.
• - Low deadweight.
• - Main gripping width can be set much more easily via a spindle with integrated spring assembly instead of the previous chain centring method.
• - Significantly increased displacement force for problem-free movement into the running bond ( 3 x greater than with the HVZ-UNI).