capacitive level sensor / hydrostatic / for liquids / for wastewater
for liquids, for wastewater, for high-viscosity liquids
analog, stainless steel, 4-20 mA, compact, HART, RS-485, smart, flush diaphragm, Modbus, economical, IP68, submersible, loop-powered, with temperature sensor, chemical-resistant, programmable
for storage tanks, for fill monitoring, for harsh environments, for corrosive environments, high-temperature, for OEM
Min.: 1 m (3'03")
Max.: 200 m (656'02")
Min.: 0.1 bar (1.45 psi)
Max.: 20 bar (290.08 psi)
Min.: -20 °C (-4 °F)
Max.: 80 °C (176 °F)
LMP633 Submersible level transmitter is designed for dealing with the most severe demanding level measurement conditions. It is the optimal choice to satisfy all of high demand level measuring applications.
• Original calibration technology, realize parameters setting easily without any tools.
• Support user configuration, meet the requirements of various applications and measuring medium.
• Linear error and temperature error compensation of sensors to achieve high precision.
• Built-in transient voltage protection circuit and optional of temperature measuring signal output. Fully potting design to eliminate the condensation phenomenon, dual-seal design to assure permanent air tightness.
• Intensive cable seal to assure the long working life under large mechanical load conditions.
• Laser welding isolated membrane technology to assure the durability.
• Optional various sensor technologies to satisfy the application of viscous and acid- base occasions.
• Measuring range: 1 mH2O - 200 mH2O
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485, others
• Reference accuracy: ± 0.2% URL, ± 0.5% URL
• Stability: ±0.2% URL/ year
• Sensor type: Capacitive ceramic pressure sensor
• Sensor seal: O-ring, FKM
• Housing material: PP, PVDF, SUS316
• Media temperature: -10~ 70℃
• Measuring medium: Water, waste water, oil
• Approvals: CE & Ex-proof certificate