hydrostatic level transmitter / capacitive / for liquids / for water
for liquids, for water, for corrosive liquids, for high-viscosity liquids
ultra-rugged, submersible, 4-20 mA, 2-wire, with digital display, corrosion-resistant, intrinsically safe, chemical-resistant, PVC, flush diaphragm, loop-powered, IP68, digital output, HART, RS-485
for storage tanks, OEM, for harsh environments, for corrosive environments, for fill monitoring, for industrial applications
Max.: 200 m (656'02")
Min.: 1 m (3'03")
Max.: 20 bar (290.08 psi)
Min.: 1 bar (14.5 psi)
Max.: 70 °C (158 °F)
Min.: -10 °C (14 °F)
LMP633 Submersible level transmitter is designed for dealing with the most severe demanding level measurement conditions. It is the optimal choice to satisfy all of high demand level measuring applications.
• Original calibration technology, realize parameters setting easily without any tools.
• Support user configuration, meet the requirements of various applications and measuring medium.
• Linear error and temperature error compensation of sensors to achieve high precision.
• Built-in transient voltage protection circuit and optional of temperature measuring signal output. Fully potting design to eliminate the condensation phenomenon, dual-seal design to assure permanent air tightness.
• Intensive cable seal to assure the long working life under large mechanical load conditions.
• Laser welding isolated membrane technology to assure the durability.
• Optional various sensor technologies to satisfy the application of viscous and acid- base occasions.
• Measuring range: 1 mH2O - 200 mH2O
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485, others
• Reference accuracy: ± 0.2% URL, ± 0.5% URL
• Stability: ±0.2% URL/ year
• Sensor type: Capacitive ceramic pressure sensor
• Sensor seal: O-ring, FKM
• Housing material: PP, PVDF, SUS316
• Media temperature: -10~ 70℃
• Measuring medium: Water, waste water, oil
• Approvals: CE & Ex-proof certificate