SY-TS thyristor switch mainly contains components as follows: Trigger circuit, thyristor, diode and ancillary circuit. Trigger circuit will judge whether it will output the control signal (DC12V) or not when voltage before and after zero crossing switching, so as to turn on or off. The trigger circuit can reliably ensure the output of the control signal. Radiator is mainly used for conducting heat and cooling through installed a switch which contains over-temperature protection and cooling fan controller, so as to provide the operation with a safe and good condition. Compared to other thyristor switch, this one has these advantages: no rush current, no touching noises; which is more suitable for those switching frequently occasions, such as lifts, cranes and welding machines.
SY-TS series switch is in three-phase systems used to switch capacitors, and other switching device compared to the, the switch has no inrush current during switching, without exposure to noise and high switching frequency. These advantages are achieved by triggering circuits, thyristor, diode, and some auxiliary circuits. The switch is suitable for the occasion which changes the load quickly..
● The zero crossing switching, no inrush current, will not cause voltage flicker;
● The photoelectric isolation, strong anti-interference ability, fast response speed, (20ms);
● Integration, small volume, convenient installation;
● LED display signal switching state;
● The built-in cooling fan, automatic control fan start and stop;
● The built-in temperature (80 DEG C) protection;
● The whole cast structure, durable;