For very early and reliable detection of emerging fire, due to analysis of the three criteria smoke, heat and gas. Very fast response to all carbon monoxide (CO) generating fires and very early and reliable alarming in environments with deceptive phenomena. Works according to the scattered-light principle with two sensors, optical forward and backward scattering. Opto-electronic sampling chamber blocks disturbing extraneous light but optimally detects both dark and light smoke particles. Two additional heat sensors and an additional CO sensor increase the fire detector’s immunity to deceptive phenomena and the response characteristics of the fire detector. Selectable detection behavior by application-specific ASA parameter sets. The additional CO analysis makes it exceptionally fast and ideal for applications where the occupants make speed of detection critical (e.g. nursing homes, hospitals, sheltered accommodations etc.).
The base must be ordered separately.
- Standard : EN 54-5, EN 54-7, EN 54-17, CEA 4021, VdS2806
- Protection category : with base IP43, with base attachment IP44
- Operating voltage : 12... 33 VDC
- Operating temperature : -20...+50 °C
- Storage temperature : -20...+55 °C
- Quiescent current : 320...400 μA
- System compatibility : FS20 (MP2.1)
- Communication protocol : FDnet
- Relative humidity : 15...90 % (0...99 % Short-term moisture condensation permitted)
- Permissible air speed : 1...20 m/s
- Dimensions (Ø x H) : 100 x 46 mm
- Color : ~RAL 9010 Pure white
- Accessories : FDBZ293 Detector locking device , FDZ291 Detector dust cap