The device provides an alarm in an addressed fire detection system and activates an acoustic alarm signal in the event of a fire alarm. It is mounted on the wall e. g. along escape routes, corridors, staircases and offices. The sound level and the tones are adjustable, the devices are synchronized.
Supply and communication via FDnet/C-NET, no auxiliary power needed. The device automatically monitors its acoustic function.
The base must be ordered separately.
- Standard : EN 54-3, EN 54-17
- Protection category : With base FDB226-x: IP33 With base deep FDB227-x: IP65
- Operating voltage : DC 12...33 V
- Operating temperature : -25...+70 °C
- Operating current : 4 mA (tone activated)
- Number of sounds : 16
- Storage temperature : -30...+75 °C
- Quiescent current : 250 μA
- Relative humidity : ≤95 % rel.
- Sound intensity : 75...99 dBA
- Cable capacity : 0.2…2.5 mm2
- Communication protocol : FDnet/C-NET
- System compatibility : FDnet -> FS20 (MP7) C-NET -> FS720 (IP7)
- Dimensions (Ø x H) : 116 x 42.7 mm
- Color : ~RAL 3000 flame red
- Accessories : FDB226-R Base (wall mounting), red , FDB227-R Base deep (wall mounting), red , FDBZ293 Detector locking device , LP720 Detector locking device