Rated nominal current up to 6,700 A
Integrates protection system of the auxiliary transformer
High personal and operational safety due to Internal Arc classification up to IAC A FLR 72 kA 0.1 s
Suitable for all type of connection
Indoor and outdoor application
Our HB1 brings your power generation continuity to its next level
Siemens HB1 is a state-of-the-art generator switchgear designed to increase the selectivity of your power unit by integrating the protection system of the auxiliary transformer. It´s rated for application up to 6,700 A and short circuit ratings up to 72 kA. With its air-insulated, metal-enclosed and non-phase segregated design, this generator switchgear integrates vacuum generator circuit-breaker (tested as per IEC/IEEE 62271-37-013) and optionally line disconnecting switch, earth disconnecting switch on generator side and/ or transformer side, instrument transformers, surge arrester(s), start-up disconnecting switch, protection of auxiliary transformer and/ or excitation transformer feeder.
Compact and comprehensive:
• The integration of auxiliary and/or excitation transformer feeders make it the ideal solution for costs, space and interface savings.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
• Wide range of interfaces with surrounding equipment: bus ducts, cable, solid insulated busbars and IPB.
• Connection from all direction
• Arc fault-tested
• High personal and operational safety due to Internal Arc Classification up to 1 sec.
• Type tests performed on fully equipped switchgear