The Combined TP25/32 Evo is designed for cutting and bending iron bars up to a maximum of Ø 24 mm (0.94 inch) diameter - Ø 28 mm (1.10 inch) curve. This machine is available with Single-phase or Three-phase motor.
• High functionality and efficient performance;
• Designed for the international standard
• The larger Ø 335 mm rotating plate can support bushings up to Ø 170 mm to make large radius bends without the need for additional equipment.
• Control of the bending and cutting process with an easy-to-use start and stop button or a foot switch included as standard feature;
• The gear reducer and cutting arm made of a ductile cast iron monoblock, with a higher resistance of the iron. The total absence of welding gives the product considerable resistance and strength..
• Easy to use, even unskilled workers can use this machine without damage.
• Double direction: the turntable works both clockwise and counterclockwise.
• Mounted on four wheels: this machine can easily be moved to work sites.
• Wide standard equipment supply.
• 02 year warranty on all mechanical components.