The Combined TP40/46 Evo is a complete version of cutting and bending units designed for maximum cutting Ø 32 mm (1.26 inches) - bending Ø 38 mm (1.50 inch).
• High functionality and efficient performance;
• Designed for the international standard
• The larger Ø 460 mm rotary plate can support bushings up to Ø 270 mm to achieve large radius bends without the need for additional equipment.
• Control of the bending and cutting process with an easy-to-use start and stop button or a foot switch included as standard feature;
• The gear reducer and cutting arm made of a ductile cast iron monoblock, with a higher resistance of the iron. The total absence of welding gives the product considerable resistance and strength..
• Easy to use, even unskilled workers can use this machine without damage.
• Double direction: the turntable works both clockwise and counterclockwise.
• Mounted on four wheels: this machine can easily be moved to work sites.
• Wide standard equipment supply.
• 02 year warranty on all mechanical components.