The LGWM 2 is a high load device that supports various temperatures, being developed for lubrication under a wide temperature range, along with wet environments and high loads. This synthetic-mineral oil based grease uses the latest complex calcium sulfonate thickener technology to ensure perfect operation with temperatures down to -40 degrees Celsius. The excellent corrosion protection and mechanical stability, along with the high lubricating capacity, are other important features worth mentioning.
The item also comes with good false brinelling protection, as well as good pumpability down to low temperatures. Typical applications include wind turbines, marine applications, spherical roller thrust bearing and heavy-duty off-road applications.
SKF LGWM 2 is a synthetic-mineral oil based grease using the latest complex calcium sulphonate thickener technology. It is suitable for applications subjected to high loads, wet environments and fluctuating temperatures.
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Excellent mechanical stability
• Excellent high load lubricating capacity
• Good false brinelling protection
• Good pumpability down to low temperatures
• Wind turbine mains shafts
• Heavy duty off road applications
• Snow exposed applications
• Marine and offshore applications
• Spherical roller thrust bearing applications