Smiths Interconnect’s broad range of K-Band passive components are specifically designed for satellite communication payloads in GEO/MEO and LEO orbits. The devices are tuneless and optimised to operate over broad assigned bands. Qualification for spacecraft use has been completed for each product using our comprehensive in-house test facilities and comprises sine and random vibration, mechanical shock and where appropriate RF power TVAC, average power and multipaction, and critical power testing.
- Broad range of space qualified passive products available with qualification data
- Broadband requiring fewer part options to address the allocated frequency band
- Temperature stable and multipaction free waveguide isolators and circulators and terminations
- Waveguide are available in several variants(circulation, flange detail etc) while coaxial isolators and circulators are available with any combination of connector commensurate with the body style.
- In-house facilities for average, multipaction, critical power, mechanical-shock and sine/random vibration environmental stress
- Sample data and test reports available to assist the design and qualification process