The CEX series platform is an easy to implement surface mount solution for gain variation over frequency. Various configuration options including different frequency bands, slope direction and slope magnitude are available to support multiple markets and applications.
The CEX range offers various compensation options from DC-40 GHz with multiple frequency bands and slope characteristics. The chip equalizers are designed for surface mount (SMT) applications and are manufactured using robust thick and thin film process technology. They are also lead free, RoHS compliant and are available in tape and reel packaging for high volume pick and place applications. CEX series includes high frequency chip equalizers that have a slope compensation range at 1-4 db, a slope linearity at ±0.25 dB, a typical Voltage Standing Wave Ratio at 1.5:1 and a low insertion loss at 1 – 1.25 dB Max. Electrical and thermal performance have passed through simulation analysis and real-life tests to ensure the series
- Configurable design approach providing optimized solutions for gain variation over frequency.
- Multiple slope options (1-4 dB) and excellent slope linearity (±0.25 dB or better).
- Frequency offering up to 40 GHz supporting a wide array of markets and applications.
- Proven thin and thick film process technology ensures high performance in harsh environments
- Size, weight and power optimized for each unique design.