1. The IMX490 back-illuminated stacked CMOS Product Features image sensor achieves simultaneous HDR shooting and LED flicker*' mitigation and features industry's highest*? 5.4
effective megapixels,*? enabling wide-angle shooting for ADAS/autonomous driving.
2. 120dB* HDR function three times that of conventional product, plus motion artifact mitigation”.
3. High sensitivity of 2280 mV (standard value: F5.6) improved by approximately 15% over that of conventional product.
- 1/1.55-type back-illuminated stacked CMOS image sensor
- Unit cell size: 3.0um
- Number of recommended recording pixels:
2896 (H) X 1876 (V) approx. 5.40M pixels
- Maximum frame rate in full pixel reading: AD10bit 40fps, AD12bit 30fps
- High dynamic range (HDR) function with 120dB (EMVA 1288 standard, 140dB when set to prioritize dynamic range.)
- LED flicker mitigation function
- Variable speed shutter function
- MIPI CSI-2 serial output (4 lane / 2 lane)
- Temperature sensor
- Support security feature for automotive
- ISO 26262/ASIL-D*¢
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2